We are a team of brand strategists, writers and designers, unified by a shared spirit of purpose and possibility. Our work connects people, shapes ideas and creates results. Our clients include SFMOMA, Tipping Point Community, SFJAZZ, Adobe, Peet’s Coffee, Levi’s, Sundance and UCSF, and wonderful small brands you haven’t heard of, yet.
We’re currently looking for a full-time digital designer to join our team.
We seek a motivated and organized individual who cares about interactive design as much as we do. You have a point of view about your work and strive to create experiences that people have never seen before. Our ideal candidate is a gifted visual designer who is passionate about best practices and creating digital experiences that are as intuitive to navigate as they are fresh.
As we are an intentionally small team, your personality is just as important as your skillset. The culture here responds best to humble, kind-hearted, talented people who are mindful of protecting a positive atmosphere and who like collaborating with clients and one another.
– Work on the information architecture, user experience and user interface design for a wide range of digital projects, from single page sites, mobile apps, to full e-commerce solutions
– Collaborate directly with our Creative Directors, Designers, Developers and Producer
– Produce static and animated design concepts
– Develop visual language, concept sketches, presentation decks, storyboards, style guides etc, in order to visualise ideas and communicate them effectively to the internal team and clients
– Carry out quality assurance (QA) testing and documentation for each project
– Consistently research new tools, technologies, innovations, trends and best practices
– Well-organized and professional
– Minimum of 2 years experience
– Proficient in Sketch
– Proficient in prototyping and animation tools like After Effects
– Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote and Powerpoint
– Culturally aware and up to date with the latest developments in digital design
– Passionate not only about how things look, but how they work and feel
– Able to think conceptually and articulate ideas clearly
– Bright, ambitious and hard-working
Please apply with cover letter, resume, portfolio, and social links to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.